Consuming correct type of food can boost up your immune system as well as it can give you a healthy skin free from any types of skin disorders like acne. Below we have listed different kinds of foods which are capable to prevent and eliminate Acne from your skin.
Consuming meat in excess could harm our health, eating meat more than 2-4 ounces per day will lead to narrowing of the arteries. If your work contains more physical work than you might eat more than 2-4 ounces of protein per day. We should always keep in mind that Meat is high source of saturated fat, which can block the activity of EPA and DHA which produces prostaglandin and controls the activity of your hormones. As meat is difficult to digest and contains little amount of fiber, usually it might get into the colon partial digested and thus this condition benefits the bad bacteria and allows them to control the colon and create constipation and some kind of colon inflammation. Bad Bacteria starts decaying the undigested meat and other food which we have consumed and builds toxic substance in the colon, this condition should be avoided to prevent Acne. You should have fecal matter in the colon to move regularly and out the rectum, or else toxic matter will build up and will spread up in blood stream.
Below are some grains, nuts and seeds which you should consume to eliminate acne:
- Brown Rice: Brown Rice contains Amino Acids which helps our body to rebuild skin tissues.
- Whole Grains: Whole Grain contains Folic Acid, Vitamin B, Vitamin E, Minerals, Fiber and Magnesium.
- Oats: Oats can be consumed in morning with raisins and honey or any type of dry fruits which you like.
- Almonds: Almonds are rich in protein, Vitamin B, Iron, Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus and Potassium. Almonds helps to build skin tissues and muscles.
- Flax Seeds: Flax Seeds contains Omega 3 Oil, and fiber which is good for Acne.
- Pecans: Pecans contains Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin C, Iron, Calcium, Potassium and Phosphorus.
- Pine Nuts: Pine Nuts contains Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin C, Iron and Protein.
- Sesame Seeds: Sesame seeds are rich source of Calcium, Potassium and Phosphorus.
- Sunflower Seeds: Sunflower Seeds contains Vitamin A, Protein and Calcium.