High levels of bad cholesterol in our body increases risks of causing heart disease. There are two types of Cholesterol in our body one is Low Density Lipoproteins (LDL) which is bad Cholesterol and the other one is High Density Lipoproteins (HDL) also known as good Cholesterol. The higher levels of LDL cholesterol will lead to high cholesterol level, so we have some effective ways with which you can lower down your Cholesterol levels and stay healthy from all kinds of heart diseases.
The ways which we have mentioned below to lower down cholesterol levels can be followed for 1 month and after completing the process you will have to check your cholesterol levels to see whether the process which you have followed have improved your cholesterol levels.
- Avoid consuming red meat, and instead you can consume white meat and fish which have low fats.
- You will have to avoid consuming foods which contain high unsaturated fat and instead you can consume low saturated fats which include skimmed milk, low cholesterol butter, low fat cheese, etc.
- Consume food which will help you to lower down cholesterol levels such as grains and cereals which are rich in fibers.
- Avoid consuming oily and fried foods instead eat boiled or grilled food without oil.
- Exercise daily, you can also do activities like aerobics, yoga, jogging, walking, workout, play tennis or play basketball etc.
- Avoid oils in you food, instead you can use vegetable oil like olive oil.
- Take medicines to lower down cholesterol which is prescribed by your doctor.