Diwali is one of the most celebrated festivals in India with great pomp and show. It is the festival of lights. It is seen that people make a lot of resolutions during the New Year. Since, Diwali is the time for a reformation from the darkness to the light, it can be considered as the right time to take a resolution. And, if it is with respect to your health, nobody can deny it.
Yes, on this auspicious occasion of Diwali, pledge yourself to make yourself healthier, bringing slight changes on your routine activities, diet and exercise plan. Check out some tips to make this Diwali a healthier one…
- On this Diwali, make sure that you do not eat much of sweets. Avoid it to the maximum. It might be difficult to avoid it during the festival season. But, a trying will be appreciated. If you desperately want to have sweets, you can rely on sugarless sweets or may be dry fruits.
- Decide that you will be more concerned about your health as well others. Instead of gifting sweets to your elder ones, gift them health supplements which will help them to stay fit and healthy this Diwali. Buy them from Healthkart, an online store that helps you in getting all those products needed for wellness.
- Make sure that you will be doing regular exercise from this Diwali to get that most desired perfect shape. Rather than going to gym for owning that shape, try it at home with a little effort from your side if you want to reduce those extra pounds. Buy a shape wear and do regular exercise to see great results. Get shape wear at reasonable rates from Zivame, an online store solely for your inner beauty.
- Festival time will be an occasion where you get a chance to meet your relatives, old friends etc. So, more chances are that you are likely to celebrate it somewhere outside your home. If you nod your head as a yes, then you are probably wrong. Cancel that plan and initiate cooking at home. Make dishes on your own, making it a healthy one using less oil, more veggies and fruits and less sweets.
- Healthy does not imply only to your body but on your expenses as well. A healthy budget for the celebration will not make you land up broken after the festival, after buying apparels, gifts and decorative products. Use LED lights this Diwali for more savings. Buy them affordably via Tolexo, where you get ample of choices on lighting and decorative lamps.
- When it comes to health again, stay away from concentrated drinks and have a lot of water for proper hydration of your body. You might be enjoying dandiya nights and garba nights with your family and friends. Drink a lot of water to stay hydrated and to sustain a glowing face.
- Diwali is the time for great parties. Make sure that you have a half empty stomach before leaving for the party to avoid overeating. It makes you eat less during the party and will escape you with chances of getting upset stomach and even bloating.
- Festival time will make you busy. But, it does not mean you can skip your regular routine. Eat well and exercise at the right time, which makes you feel fresh, fit and healthy.
- There are many people who eat a lot during the festive season and then make them starve after it is over. This does not work well with your body. If you believe that starving will make you reduce those extra pounds you gained during the festival time, then you are wrong. It might be due to the irregular routine you followed during that time gave you those added pounds.
- Last but not the least make sure you sleep well. Festival time needs a lot of energy to cut off each day’s activities. Give proper rest to your mind and body to compete them with the utmost perfection. Sleep gives your body the needed rest it needs at the need of the day.