Teenage Acne is also known as Adolescent Acne, Teen Acne or Hormonal Acne. If your skin gets affected by these type of Teenage Acne in your teen ages than it could be embarrassing for you as well as you might start looking ugly with those Acne on your face.
Teenage Acne normally pops up on your face between the ages of 12 years to 20 years and appears due to hormonal variations and once the hormones levels becomes steady the acne also gets disappears.
How to get rid of Teenage Acne? The best way to prevent Teenage Acne is always keep your skin clean and also oil free this will decrease the risks of popping up more Acne on your face.
- You should eat healthy food and also increase intake of water in your body, if you are using oily cosmetics than you should stop it immediately or you can use oil free cosmetics.
- Consult dermatologist for some Acne Gel which includes benzoyl peroxide or retinoic acid.
- You can also apply some natural remedies for Teenage Acne like tea tree oil or Echinacea mixture and wash your face twice a day.
- After completing teen age and when your hormones stabilize, some people might still see few Acne on their face and it is normal, but if you face severe Acne on your face than you should consult a best dermatologist.
- If you gets affected by severe Acne problem than the dermatologist might prescribe you with oral medications like antibiotics, oral contraceptives or Accutane.