Strep Throat is also called as Streptococcal Pharyngitis, Strep Throat is caused due to infection Streptococcal bacteria. Strep Throat can make the conditions uncomfortable as while swallowing you will feel pain as well as If you are affected by Strep Throat you might experience symptoms such as sore throat, swollen throat, difficulty in swallowing, fever, tonsils, and swollen lymph nodes. Strep Throat is mostly common among the children’s as compared to adults. Below we have few of the best Strep Throat Home Remedies which will make you feel relieved from Strep Throat.
Strep Throat Home Remedies
- Gargle with warm water add one tablespoon of salt in it this will work perfectly to eliminate the bacteria. Repeat this several times a day this will give you some instant relief from Strep Throat Pain.
- Chew lozenges, it will help to reduce the pain which is caused due to Strep Throat.
- Drink warm water, if possible you can also drink lemon tea by adding few drops of honey.
- Consume a spoon of sunflower oil which will help to recover your voice from Strep Throat as well as it is one of the best home remedy to avoid risk of causing Strep Throat.
- Have a warm bath or sponge the area of the Throat, this will give you instant relief from irritation caused due to Strep Throat.
- Vitamin C: During Strep Throat you should intake Vitamin C this will help you to strengthen your immune system to fight from Strep Throat infection.
- Garlic is another best Strep Throat Home Remedy to get some relief from infection caused due to Strep Throat as garlic contains antibiotic properties.
- Onion: Cut Onion into pieces and chew one piece of onion, onion is one of the best Strep Throat Home Remedy as it contains natural antibacterial and antiseptic properties. You can even mix onion juice with water and gargle it.
- Drink plenty amount of water but it should be warm, you could even drink tea or have a bowl of warm soup. Drinking warm water, tea or soup will help to get some relief and ease the congestion in the throat.
- Give yourself enough rest by going to bed and get some sleep, this will give your immune system time to fight with the infection.
- Drink marigold tea this will give you instant relieve from irritation and soreness.
- Dilute apple cider vinegar and gargle it regularly.
If after following Strep Throat Home Remedies still you are experiencing Strep Throat problems for several days you should immediately consult a doctor for proper Strep Throat Treatment. However these Strep Throat Home Remedies works out and gives some instant relief.