Are you not losing weight even after eating less, working out more, and eating healthier? You might be worried about why after following all weight loss tips why you are not able to see any results in your body weight, so below we have complete guide on why you are not losing weight even after following all weight loss tricks and tips. This will be complete guide and will also provide solution to query why you are not losing weight to those who wants to lose weight by any Hook or Crook, or who are not losing weight even after following healthy diet, weight loss workout and eating less.
- Calories: It is essential to calculate how much calories you consume as every consumable items adds up calories (except water) in our body and according to that we must burn the calories. Suppose if the intake of calories is higher than the amount of calories you burn than you will start gaining weight and will not able to see any results. These extra calories present in body is called as caloric surplus and these extra calories gets stored in our body for later use and later on it forms to body fat. So if we consume less calories than the amount of calories we burn we can get instant results by losing weight, this process is known as caloric deficit which later on burns the body fat. So if you are Not Losing Weight you might be consuming some extra calories than you burn so you will have to focus on calorie consumption and calorie burning.
- Lack of water: We have mentioned this earlier in our articles that water plays a vital role in weight loss so it is very essential to drink enough water as our body wants. Water flushes out the unwanted fats and water weight from body as well as drinking water before and after meals helps to eat less food as water will keep the stomach full. So if you are drinking less water than start drinking water now and then you will be able to see the difference in your weight.
- Sitting for long hours: Sitting at one place for long hours could be another problem for not losing weight even though you exercise and burn calories. Sitting at one place for long hours for e.g. on computer stops making a fat inhibiting enzyme which is known as lipase. So it is recommended to walk for few minutes every hour when you sit for long time, walking will also burn few calories which will contribute to weight loss.
- Irregular Workout: If you want to lose weight than daily work out is essential to burn those calories, even if you miss workout one day you will not be able to lose weight. So one of the best way to exercise daily is schedule your workout early in the morning after you wake up as in morning your mind will be fresh and you will also be able to concentrate on your workout exercise properly.
- Skipping Meals: Don’t be in intention that by skipping meals you will able to lose weight quickly but this is work opposite. If you are seriously interested in losing weight than you should not skip your meals which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner. When you keep yourself hungry by skipping the meals you will risk yourself to consume more calories as when you are hungry you will not think and eat as much as you want to completely stuff your stomach. So instead of skipping meals it is recommended to eat a healthy meals on time but by choosing it wisely.
- Don’t be in a hurry to eat: You should not eat your food as if you are in some food contest. As eating fast will not give you signal when your stomach becomes full which will lead in overeating, so eating slowly by taking taste of every bite will give you proper response when your stomach is full.
So if you keep all these points in mind before your start achieving your weight loss goal you will not come across to the situation of “not losing weight”.