Kidney Stones can make ongoing life horrible as the pain caused due to Kidney Stones is unbearable and if the pain starts at mid night it can keep you awake crying the whole night until you visit the doctor to get relief from the Kidney Stone Pain. Kidney Stones are caused when mineral or organic substances are build up in kidneys, mostly kidney stones are made up of calcium phosphate and calcium oxalate. Men’s are the one who are most likely to suffer from kidney stones as compared to women as women hormones avoids from building up the stones. At least 10% of the population are likely to suffer from kidney stones at any time in their life. Kidney Stones might be present in the individual body for years and the person will not even be aware about it nor will face any symptoms but as soon as the stone grows up the problem might start arising by showing symptoms like painful urination, blood in the urine, fever, and nausea. Below we have some best Natural Remedies for Kidney Stones but as well as it is also highly recommended to consult the doctor for proper treatment of Kidney Stones.
Natural Remedies for Kidney Stones
- Water: Drink enough amount of water as your body needs, don’t keep your body dehydrated.
- Lemon and Olive Oil: Extract juice from one lemon and mix it up with equal amount of olive oil as lemon juice. And drink the mixture, you should repeat this three times a day till you get relief from Kidney Stones.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Apple Cider Vinegar is one of the best natural remedy for kidney stones as Apple Cider Vinegar helps melt the kidney stones. Prepare a mixture by adding two tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar into one cup of water and for taste you can add few drops of honey, and drink it once a day.
- Pomegranate: Pomegranate fruit is best natural remedy for kidney stones as it contains astringent properties which helps to treat kidney stones. Eat a whole Pomegranate per day or else you can even drink a glass of Pomegranate juice. Pomegranate Seeds also has an ability to melt down the kidney stones so the seeds of Pomegranate can also be used to treat kidney stones, you can make a paste of Pomegranate seeds by grinding it and consume the Pomegranate seed paste daily.
- Watermelon: Watermelon is one of the effective remedy for kidney stones natural treatment. Watermelon helps to control the levels of acids present in the urine due to presence of potassium in the watermelon. As well as due to presence of high levels of water in the watermelon it helps flush out the stones from the kidneys. Eat watermelon regularly to maintain a healthy kidney as well as to prevent kidney stones.
- Nettle: Consumption of Nettle Leaf can help kidneys in many ways like the urination process will become smooth, and as well as it will avoid developing kidney stones. You can consume Nettle Leaf in the form of tea daily.
- Basil: Drinking Basil juice can encourage to dissolve the kidney stones, drink basil juice daily to make it tastier you could even add few drops of honey or else you can prepare tea out of basil leaves and drink it.
- Wheat-grass: Wheat-grass is an effective natural home remedy for kidney stones as well as other diseases related to kidneys. Drink a glass of wheat-grass juice daily three times a day.
- Kidney Beans: Kidney Beans is a rich source of fiber and a best natural home remedy to treat for kidney stones and other kidney related problems. Cook Kidney Beans with water until it becomes soft and then strain the water and drink it when it becomes cool, drinking it daily will help to get some relief from kidney stone pain. You can even eat the Kidney Beans in the form of soups, salads or in any other recipe.
These are all few Natural Remedies for Kidney Stones, but before you begin with these Natural Remedies for Kidney Stones it is essential to get a proper treatment from doctor for Kidney Stones, and then you can start following these Natural Remedies for Kidney Stones prevent causing Kidney Stones in future.