Constipation is also named as dyschezia or costiveness, mostly elderly people and women gets affected by Constipation. Constipation can be very painful and can make the condition of the affected individual frustrating. Constipation usually arises when bowel activities becomes complicated and irregular.
Table of Contents
Symptoms of Constipation
- Infrequent Bowel Movements
- Straining to have a Bowel Movement
- Physiological Distress
- Hard or Small Stools
- Obsession with having Bowel Movements
- Rectal Bleeding
- Lower Abdominal Discomfort
Causes of Constipation
Some causes of Constipation which contributes to cause Constipation are:
- Lack of Water Intake
- Lack of Fiber included in daily diet
- Intake of excess amount of milk related or dairy products.
- Stress (trauma), Depression, Anxiety
- Colon Cancer
Natural Remedies for Constipation
Below are few Natural Remedies for Constipation which you can implement to get some relief from Constipation. Following all these Constipation Home Remedies will give you some relieve at some extend, these Natural Remedies for Constipation can be followed after consulting doctor and if you have successfully cleared the medical checkups and have not found any serious conditions than you can carry on with Natural Remedies for Constipation to get some relieve from discomfort caused by Constipation.
- Spinach: Prepare a cup of Spinach Juice by mixing equal amount of water and drink it twice a day.
- Castor Oil: Castor Oil is one of the best natural home remedy for Constipation which is been used from ancient times as it contains properties which destroys the worms present in intestine. Mix one tablespoon of Castor Oil into one cup of warm milk and drink it before going to bed daily.
- Lemon: Prepare a lemon drink by adding lemon juice into a glass of warm water add a pinch of salt for taste and drink it on empty stomach in the morning after you wake up.
- Figs: Boil a cup of milk by adding few Figs into it and drink it before going to bed.
- Papaya: Eat Papaya daily it will help you to get relief from constipation as it contains natural laxative.
- Barley: Barley is rich in fiber and if you drink Barley water it would be perfect home remedy for Constipation to get some relief. Add 1/4 cup of Barley into a cup of water and boil it by stirring it continuously for 5 minutes, after that strain the barley and keep the water into a cup and drink it warm for taste you can also add lemon juice.
- Cabbage: Drink Cabbage Juice or include Cabbage in your daily diet as it is contains high fiber it will help to treat constipation as well as it will clean the intestine.
- Aloe Vera: Drink Aloe Vera Juice daily as it will give you instant relief from constipation as it is highly laxative.
- Oranges: As well all know that Oranges are rich source of Vitamin C but it is also a rich source of Fiber. Eating Two Oranges per day daily will give you some relief from Constipation as it is one of the best Constipation Home Remedy.
- Olive Oil: Mix a tablespoon of Olive Oil into a table spoon of lemon juice and consume it regularly.
- Ginger Tea: Drink a cup of Ginger Tea when you face constipation to get instant relief.
- Guavas: As Guavas are rich source of fiber it helps to treat constipation to get quick relief from constipation.
- Amla: Eat a raw Amla daily in the morning in an empty stomach as it contains natural laxative it will improve digestion, and also give fast relief from constipation.
- Raisins: Soak few pieces of Raisins in water whole night and consume them in the morning in empty stomach.