Allergies can be classified into two type’s seasonal allergies and the allergies which is caused by getting exposed to several substances. Some common substances which leads to cause substance allergies are eating certain type of food, dust, chemicals, feathers etc. Substance Allergies symptoms includes fever, headache, stomach ache, respiratory problems, diarrhea, vomiting etc. Seasonal Allergies are caused due to seasonal changes in climatic conditions. However both these Allergies are caused due to a factor, and can be relieved by following Natural Remedies for Allergies. Below we have some effective Natural Remedies for Allergies which will help you to get relieve as well as you can completely get rid of it by properly following the Natural Remedies for Allergies before the occurrence of allergies.
Natural Remedies for Allergies
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Apple Cider Vinegar is one of the best home remedy which is almost used for certain health related conditions, and here also Apple Cider Vinegar plays a vital role as a natural home remedy for allergies. Mix up one tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar into half cup of water and drink it thrice a day.
- Probiotics: Consuming Probiotic drinks will help to get rid of allergies as they contains gut bacteria which will fight from causing any allergies.
- Honey: Consume one tablespoon of Honey which is removed from your local area where you live. Consuming Honey can be started before 1 month occurrence of the allergy.
- Nettle Leaf: Prepare a cup of Nettle Leaf Tea and drink it sip by sip. Nettle Leaf is an effective natural home remedy for allergies as it prevents body’s capability to create histamine.
- Water: Drink enough water, avoid keeping your body dehydrated.
- Vitamin C: Intake Vitamin C thrice a day as it contains anti-inflammatory properties.
- Diet: Include high carbohydrates and low fats in your daily diet. Daily try to eat green leafy vegetables, cabbage, carrots, beetroots, onion, and yams.
- Turmeric: Use Turmeric in your food, this will reduce the allergy symptoms as it contains natural anti- inflammatory properties.
- Fish Oil: Intake Fish Oil supplements continuously if experience any symptoms of allergy, you will get relief from allergic reactions.
- Hygiene: As soon as you come home from outdoor, have a bath and change your clothes. This will reduce the risk of causing allergies.
- Carrot, Beetroot, Cucumber Juice: Extract the juice by mixing carrot, beetroot and cucumber, and drink the juice daily. Drinking this mixed juice will reduce the allergic reactions.
If you follow any of these Natural Remedies for Allergies it can give you relief as well as get rid of allergies, however some remedies will work for some individual and some will not work for some people. So if any of the Natural Remedies for Allergies doesn’t work try out the other remedies.