Losing 5 pounds in a week is not an easy task but if you have will power and dedication you can easily achieve the goal to Lose 5 Pounds in a Week. First of all to Lose 5 Pounds in a Week you will have to burn more calories by including physical activities like walking, running, jogging, weight lifting, playing outdoor games etc. and secondly you will have to avoid your food craving desires like sweets, cold drinks, fatty foods and other food which leads to quick weight gain. 1 Hour proper Physical Workout daily could be enough to lose weight, but doing only physical workout will not allow you to lose 5 pounds in one week you should also follow below given diet tips. But before proceeding let us know you that before you attempt to accomplish your goal to Lose 5 Pounds in a Week it is highly recommended to consult your doctor and take advice, as it could cause serious health problems as you will have to cut down the consumption of normal calories which your body wants normally per day to function your body properly as well as you should also be capable to exercise and for that your body should handle the stress which is been generated due to exercise and for that consultation of doctor is essential.
- Workout/ Exercise: Workout daily for 1 hour in the morning, morning exercises helps to burn more calories throughout the day. As in the morning your energy levels are high you will not get bored to exercise and this will also reduce skipping of exercise which you normally do when you exercise in the evening due to lot of stress and tiredness after your come back from your work. So it is best thing to keep the exercising task in the morning, exercising in the morning will also keep your mind focused throughout the day.
- Drink Water: You should avoid all types of fluids like energy drinks, fruit smoothie, cold drinks etc. as they contains calories, if you feel thirsty only drink water to quench your thirst as water contains zero calories and carb so for weight loss water is most suitable drink. And drinking water also helps to flushes off the extra water weight present in body. You should drink one cup of water before and after your meals. To know more about how you can lose weight with water you can read Water Fasting Weight Loss article.
- Low Calorie Diet: For a week you will have to consume low calorie diet you will have to measure the calories which you intake the calorie intake for male will be in between 1200 to 1800 and for females between 1200 to 1500 calories. You will have to eat items like wheat bread, salmon fish, green vegetables, low fat yogurt, and oatmeal but include fat free milk in it, etc. you can eat all fat free and low carb food but by counting the calories.
- Eat Small Portions: As when you suddenly drop your calorie intake by minimizing the food the stomach stays starving and unsatisfied so to avoid starving it is essential to eat food in small portions throughout the day to provide energy. Break your breakfast into 4 portion and eat it after every 2 hours and same implies for your lunch and dinner. This will also avoid excess storage of calories in body.
- What to eat: When it comes to lose 5 pounds in one week it becomes essential to eat high nutrient food, and stuff your stomach with vegetables, fruits, whole grains, and lean proteins. As all these foods are rich source of fiber and protein, it helps you to survive longer without eating any additional food and which results in low calorie intake all day.
- Yoga: Stress is also a main factor which contributes to weight gain and stores fat in body, so for one week dedicate 1 hour for yoga or you can even join yoga classes. To know more about how yoga helps to lose weight you can read Yoga for Weight Loss article.
- Walk or Cycle: Burn few calories by walking or cycling for at least 1 Hour.
- Sleep: It is recommended to have enough sleep, normally when a person is tired it is seen that due to tiredness the person usually consumes more food which leads to deposit of more calories in body. So when you are tired take rest and sleep.
Weigh yourself at the end of the week and see the results if you have successfully accomplished your goal to lose 5 pounds in a week or not.