Do you suffer from body Acne or pimples below neck? If you are than you may not worry as you are not the only one person who is suffering from this as it is normal in teen age to get such body acne symptoms. In winter seasons it is common to have such acne on your body as in winter season you wear heavy clothing.
Below are some factors which can cause Body Acne:
- When you sweat the sweat can block the skin stomata and which can lead to breakouts.
- The second thing which can cause body acne is, tight fitting of outfits which we wear (It blocks sweat against the skin, which leads to congestion of stomata). Body Acne normally occurs on the back and chest.
Table of Contents
How to get rid of body acne?
- To get rid of body Acne and to avoid body acne, you can rinse your body daily with Salicylic Acid body wash.
- Have a shower daily and also if you are sweating after doing workout or other outdoor co-curricular activities you should have a shower. If possible after shower you can apply body moisturizer.
- At Night you can apply body acne gel on the affected arrears.
If after following these steps, you don’t see any improvements than you will have to get an appointment with Dermatologist.