Summer Season is a time to enjoy outdoor may be at the beach or park with friends and family members. Mostly people during summer season like to wear short and shady dresses, but in this enjoyment they forget and end up in getting sun tan dark marks on their body parts like face, forehead, hands, feet, and arms, which later on becomes very difficult to remove.
In market there are various products available like sun tan removal cream and bleaching creams which promises to remove sun tan quickly but none of them works perfectly to remove the sun tan dark marks from the body but some of these products instead of removing the sun tan it damages the skin. So to remove sun tan marks from your body instead of using sun tan removal products it is better to use Natural Home Remedies to Remove Sun Tan from Face, Hands, Feet, Arms and Forehead which will easily remove the sun tan marks by nourishing and soothing the skin in a gentle way. Below are some effective Natural Home Remedies on How to Remove Sun Tan from Face, Hands, Feet, Arms and Forehead.
Home Remedies on How to Remove Sun Tan from Face Hands Feet Arms and Forehead
- Baking Soda: Mix Baking Soda with Water, prepare a paste out of it, and scrub the mixture over the sun tanned area. Use this remedy of baking soda to remove sun tan every alternative day until the sun tan marks are invisible.
- Coconut Oil: Coconut Oil is used from olden times by our grandparents as a home remedy to treat sun tan. Daily massage with Coconut Oil will help to remove the sun tan dark marks from neck, hands, legs, arms, foot, face, and forehead.
- Lime Juice and Honey: Prepare a mixture by mixing Lime Juice with Honey into a bowl and apply the mixture over the sun tan affected area. Once you apply the mixture over the sun tan area leave it for 10 to 20 minutes and wash it with cool water.
- Potato: Potato is one of the effectual home remedy to get rid of sun tan from olden times. Potato acts as a natural bleach and also soothes the skin. Prepare paste out of Raw Potato’s by meshing them into a mixer and apply it all over your body where you are having sun tan. Keep it until it dries off and rise it with cool water.
- Lemon, Cucumber Juice and Rose Water: Prepare a mixture by mixing Lemon, Cucumber Juice and Rose Water and apply it over the skin tan skin area with a cotton ball. This home remedy of Lemon, Cucumber Juice and Rose Water works effectively for Sun Tan because Lemon Juice is rich source of Vitamin C and Citric Acid which helps in lightening the skin as well as it also contains antioxidant properties which neutralizes the damage caused. Secondly the Cucumber Juice and Rose Water acts like cooling agents which soothes the blemished skin.
- Gram Flour, Yogurt and Lemon Juice: Prepare a paste my mixing Gram Flour, Yogurt and Lemon Juice with equal quantity. Apply the paste over the sun tan affected areas, and leave it for 10 to 20 minutes. Once the paste completely dies off on your skin, wash it with lukewarm water.
- Raw Milk, Turmeric Powder and Lemon Juice: Mix Turmeric Powder with Raw Milk and Lemon Juice. Once it’s mixed well just apply the mixture over the sun tanned skin area, once the paste dries off on the sun tan skin area was it with lukewarm water. This remedy is very effective to get rid of sun tan from face, forehead, hands, foot, or arms.
- Winter Melon and Multani Mitti: Prepare a paste by mixing Winter Melon and Multani Mitti, apply the mixed paste of Winter Melon and Multani Mitti over the sun tan affected area like face, hands, foot, legs, forehead, arms and neck. Keep it till it dries off completely and then you can rinse it with lukewarm water.
- Cucumber, Lemon Juice and Turmeric Powder: Cucumber contains clearing properties, Turmeric Powder contains antiseptic properties and Lemon Juice contains Citric Acid and Vitamin C. When all these 3 things Cucumber, Lemon Juice and Turmeric Powder are mixed together applied on the sun tan skin areas like face, forehead, hands, legs, arms, foot, and neck, you can easily get rid of sun tan spots from your body. Once you have applied the paste on your skin leave it till it dries off and wash it with cool water. Apply it daily till you see improvements.
- Almond: Take a bowl a keep one handful Almonds to soak overnight. Next day morning blend the almonds with milk and prepare a thick paste. Apply the Almond paste over the sun tan skin area before going to bed and in the morning you can rinse it with cool water. Apply this Almond Paste daily till you get to see the improvement in the skin.
- Lemon: Lemon contains natural cleansing and bleaching properties which helps to remove the dead cells present in the skin. Lemon is an effective home remedy to remove sun tan mostly neck and forehead area. Just rub the lemon over the sun tanned neck area or you can even apply lemon juice over it. Apply it regularly to remove sun tan from neck quickly.
- Vinegar: Dilute Vinegar with equal amount of water into a bowl and mix it. Apply the liquid over the sun tanned body parts like face, hands, arms, feet and forehead. Keep it for 10 to 15 minutes and wash it with cool water. You can use this remedy of vinegar to remove sun tan marks daily until you get the desired results.
- Sugar and Oil Scrub: Sugar and Oil Scrub could be a very useful home remedy to remove sun tan from neck and face. Take a bowl and mix tablespoon of sugar with olive oil or coconut oil, and lemon juice. Once it mixes well altogether just apply the paste over your face and neck and scrub it gently for 10 to 15 minutes. Rise your face and neck with cool water and gently pat dry with cotton cloth. Applying this Sugar and Oil Scrub daily will help to remove the skin tan as well as dead skin from your face and neck.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is one of the top home remedy to eliminate sun tan from the skin, as it cools the skin, tightens the pores and reduces redness. Take a bowl of yogurt and mix juice of cucumber, tomato, and lime once it mixes well altogether just apply the paste over your sun tanned face or neck. Leave it for 1 hour and rinse your face and neck with lukewarm water. Apply this mixture daily till you get rid of sun tan from your face and neck.
- Aloe Vera: Apply Aloe Vera Gel over the sun tanned skin area like face, neck, legs, arms, hands, foot, and forehead daily. Applying Aloe Vera daily over sun tan area will lighten the skin, cleanse and nourish it within one week.
- Papaya Pulp: Getting rid of sun tan could be an easy task and quick process if you use Papaya Pulp. Massage daily the sun tan skin areas with Papaya Pulp for about 10 to 20 minutes and leave it idle for 30 minutes. And once the applied Papaya Pulp dries off on your skin you can rinse it off with cool water.
- Pineapple and Papaya: Prepare a paste of Pineapple and Papaya by meshing them into mixer. Apply the paste over the skin tan area like forehead, face and neck. Once it completely dries off on your skin rinse it with cool water. This natural home remedy of Pineapple and Papaya Mesh will help you to get rid og sun tan as soon as possible.
- Sandalwood: Sandalwood is a most common ingredient widely used in beauty and skin care products. And hence Sandalwood again can be used to remove sun tan from skin, due to presence of anti-aging and lightening properties. Prepare a thick paste by mixing Sandalwood Powder, Turmeric Powder and Rose Water. Apply it over sun tan affected skin area and keep it until it dries off completely. Wash or rinse it with cool water, do this every alternate days to get rid of sun tan from your face, neck, forehead, hands, foot, legs, and arms.
- Oatmeal Powder and Butter Milk: Oatmeal Powder contains soothing properties which also helps to cleanse the pores of the skin and secondly buttermilk sooth the skin and also helps in healing blisters. Prepare a thick paste by mixing Oatmeal Powder with buttermilk. Apply it over the sun tan affected areas, keep it until the paste dries off and then you can rinse or wash it with cool water. Apply this Oatmeal Powder Paste daily until you see that you have successfully removed the skin tan from your skin.
This is how you can easily remove sun tan quickly by using any of the above effective Home Remedies on how to remove sun tan from Face, Hands, Feet, Arms, Neck and Forehead.