Long and Healthy Hair is one thing which both genders urges to have, but if the person is gifted with long and healthy hair it could be an positive feature of that human being. For those people who are looking out to grow out Healthy and Long Hair there are few simple ways to make hair grow faster and healthier by following few Treatments and Tips on how to Grow Long Hair for Men as well as women. Changes in lifestyle and treatments can allow you to grow long hair for men as well as if you have completely shaved your head this tips and treatment will allow you to make your hair grow fast.
Treatments, Tips and Lifestyle Changes on how to Grow Long Hair:
- Massage Head with Hot Oil: Warm up the oil it may be coconut oil, olive oil or argon oil and massage you head for at least 10 minutes. After you finish with massage keep it at least for 30 minutes and after that rinse your head with warm water.
- Hair Conditioner: Use Conditioner to wash your hair, after applying conditioner keep it for 30 minutes and then rinse it with cold water. Conditioner repairs your hair as well as increases the growth of your hair.
- Rinse with Apple Cider Vinegar: Rinse your hair with Apple Cider Vinegar, it will help to increase growth of your hair.
- Rinse Hair with Onion Water: Cut off onion into pieces and boil it in water for at least 15 to 20 minutes and when the water cools down rinse our hair and scalp with the water. Rinsing Hair and Scalp with Onion Water will increase the growth of Hair.
- Egg White and Aloe Vera: Egg White and Aloe Vera have been used from ancient times for Healthier, Smooth and faster growth of hair. Prepare a mixture paste of Egg White and Aloe Vera and apply the paste on your hair as well as scalp, and keep it for at least 20 to 30 minutes and rinse it with cold water. If possible use Hair Dryer after rinsing your Hair.
- Avoid Hair Dryers and other Hair Styling Tools: Using Hair Dryers and other Hair Styling Tools can easily damage our Hair as well as it can stop growth of the hair as it produces lots of heat which is harmful for Hair this could even result in dull and curly Hair, so it is recommended to dry hair under fan or natural air.
- Use Shampoo and conditioner: There are several types of Shampoos and Conditioners now available in market, but you should use Shampoos and Conditioner which doesn’t contain silicone as silicone blocks up moisture and nutrients which will result in slow growth of hair.
- Wash Hair with Cold Water: It is known and proven fact that washing hair with warm water opens up the hair shaft and leaks out the inner moisture which risks your Hair to cause damage so it is recommended to wash Hair with cold water to avoid the Hair Shaft from opening up.
- Stay Healthy: Stress is one of the common factor of Hair Loss, try to work out on Stress Management Techniques to reduce Stress Levels in your life. Exercise Daily, maintain a proper healthy diet plan and eat healthy include fruits, vegetables, grains, meat and fish in your daily diet, Drink proper amount of water to keep yourself hydrated, don’t every try to keep yourself dehydrated, And Lastly Sleep well, if you don’t sleep well you will face hair loss and hair thinning.
- Brush you Hair: Brushing our Hair is good for growth of your hair as when we brush our hair the natural oil which is present in our Hair spreads on our scalp which will lead to grow hair faster. But overdoing brushing hair could also damage our Hair so it is fine to brush our hair once or twice a day and not more than that, you should also keep in mind that you should brush your hair when its dry and not when its wet as when the hair is wet it is most delicate and when we try to brush it can even damage more.
If you try to follow all these tips and change your lifestyles you can easily solve the problem How to Grow Long Hair? Only you will need some patience and dedication to see Hair getting longer and healthier in few weeks normally Hair grows ¼ inch per month in an average.