Whiteheads is a form of acne which is also known as closed comedones. Whiteheads are formed on the skin due to collection of dead skin cells and oil inside the pores which clogs the pores, whiteheads looks like white bump on the skin they usually look white and yellow color. Those who are having oily skin they are likely to have whiteheads on their skin as well as whiteheads may also appear to those who are undergoing hormonal changes like pregnant women and teenagers, whiteheads normally occurs on skin areas like chin, nose, forehead, and cheeks.
Whiteheads spoils the look of your face and makes you look ugly, it also makes you unconfident. To get rid of whiteheads you should never try to pop whiteheads with your hands or nails as it can cause infections and even it can become worse leaving behind the marks on your skin.
Table of Contents
How to Get Rid of Whiteheads Home Remedies
So How to Get Rid of Whiteheads without letting those whiteheads to leave behind the memories in the form of marks on the skin, you can follow below tips and safe methods on how to get rid of whiteheads easily from your face.
- Steam: Boil a bowl of water and take the stream on your face this will help to open the pores and will push out the whiteheads from the pores, If you don’t like to steam your face you can sponge your face with warm water, dip a sponge into warm water squeeze the water from it and rub it gently on your face repeat this process after every few minutes.
- Lemon: Dip cotton or sponge in lemon juice and rub it gently on your face this will help to open up the pores and will remove whiteheads, applying lemon will also help to dry up the excess oil from the face.
- Wash your face: Wash your face gently twice a day with warm water using non oily face wash this will avoid to develop oil, dead cells and bacteria which gets trapped in the pores which later on leads to form whiteheads.
- Drink Water: Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water per day daily this helps to flush all toxins and keeps your face clean and free from skin problems.
- Honey: As Honey contains antibacterial properties it helps to get rid of whiteheads as well as blackheads, apply honey on to the affected arrears and then rinse your face after 30 minutes.
- Baking Soda Paste: Prepare a paste by mixing baking soda and water and apply it all over your face keep it until it dries and then wash your face with warm water, instead of using baking soda paste you can even use clay mask. Applying the paste on face will help to remove dead skin cells.
- Wash your hands before touching face: Don’t touch your face with dirty or unwashed hands as it might annoy whiteheads due to presence of bacteria, dirt and germs on our hands. If you want to touch your face than wash your hands and then you can touch your face.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Apply Apple Cider Vinegar on the affected areas it will help to eliminate marks from your face as well as the whiteheads.
- Keep Hair Clean: If you are having oily or greasy hair all the oil from your hair will come down on your face which will lead to cause pimples or whiteheads around your forehead so to avoid such situation from causing whiteheads you should keep your hair clean.
- Avoid Makeup: Try to avoid makeup as makeup is one which contributes to clog the pores which causes whiteheads as well as acne.
If still after following all these natural remedies and tips on how to get rid of whiteheads you are unsuccessfully from getting rid of whiteheads it is recommended to consult dermatologist and get a proper treatment to treat your whitehead.