Smelly Shoes can make you embarrassed to remove your shoes in front of others. When your shoes starts stinking you feel like throwing away your shoes, but that’s not the solution as new shoes will also start stinking after wearing it couple of times. Shoes usually starts to transmit unpleasant stinky odor due to excess sweating which leads to develop bacteria in shoes and the shoes starts emitting stinky smell. Another reason behind shoes to stink is the type of the material used in making shoes.
You can actually get rid of unpleasant smelly shoes by taking few precautions and what are those precautions or tips on how to get rid of smelly shoes you will get to know by following below tips on how to get rid of smelly shoes.
Table of Contents
Tips on How to Get Rid of Smelly Shoes
- To get rid of smelly shoes stuff your shoes with newspaper overnight, and in morning you will find your shoes stink free.
- When you don’t wear the shoes just place dryer sheet in your shoes. This will remove the unpleasant smell from shoes.
- Dip a cotton ball into alcohol and rub it inside the interior of your shoes. This should be done during night and in morning you will get stink and bacteria free shoes.
- Wash your foot every time before wearing shoes, if you wear shoes without washing your feet then there are chances of bacteria growing in your shoes which later on will give stinky smell coming out of your shoes.
- Soak a paper with essential oil like clove oil, or tea tree oil and keep it in your shoes overnight. This will kill the bacteria present in your shoes as well as it will help to get rid of smelly shoes.
- Always wear socks when you are wearing shoes, don’t avoid wearing socks because your feet’s feels hot. If you want to get rid of sticky smell from shoes daily wear clean socks.
- To get rid of smelly shoes use cedar material insoles.
- Charcoal contains deodorizing properties, and here Charcoal can be proved very effective remedy to get rid of smelly shoes. Completely Fill Charcoals into old socks and keep it inside your shoes overnight.
- Wash your shoes if they are washable and keep the shoes to dry under direct sunlight. Let it dry completely, don’t try to wear it until it’s perfectly dried. Do this once a week to get stink free shoes.
- Place fabric conditioner sheets in your shoes overnight and in morning you will get stink free shoes with light scent smell.
- Baking Soda is known as a good deodorizing agent for stinky shoes and feet. Place Baking Soda powder inside shoes overnight and remove it in morning. You will get stink free shoes in morning.
- Keep two Black Tea Bag in boiling water for 5 minutes, remove the tea bag from boiling water and place it them your shoes overnight. In morning remove the black tea bags and wipe off the tea bag juice left in your shoes. This will easily help you to get rid of stink shoes as well as it will kill the bacteria present in the shoes.
- Vinegar is very effective to get rid of odor, dilute vinegar with equal amount of water. Dip a cotton ball into the diluted vinegar and rub your interior of the shoes. Keep it over night until it dries and in morning you will get stink free shoes.