Production of extra oil on skin makes skin greasy, shiny, and as well as it becomes more prone to cause acne and pimples. But with proper care a precaution you can easily get rid of oily skin permanently. There are several skin care products for oily skin available in market but instead of using those you can also remove oils permanently from your face by using natural home remedies to clean oily skin. Below are some of the effective tips and natural home remedies for both genders men and women on How to Get Rid of Oily Skin Permanently.
Table of Contents
Tips on How to Get Rid of Oily Skin Permanently
- Steaming: Steaming is one of the most effective remedy which helps to remove the oils and dirt from the skin pores. Boil water till it become hot and put it into a bowl. Take a towel and cover you head with it and allow the steam to pass over your face. After taking the steam your skin will become soft and will reduce the production of extra oil on skin. Repeat this daily to get rid of oily skin permanently from your face.
- Moisturize: Moisturize your skin daily with oil free moisturizer cream. Keeping skin moisturize will not produce more oils from the skin rather than keeping it dry.
- Exfoliate: Exfoliate you face once in a week to get rid of extra sebum from the skin. Before you exfoliate it is better to steam your face to get better results. This will unclog the skin pores which will result in giving you a clear skin free from oil.
- Makeup: If you are applying makeup on your face you should remove it every night before going to bed to prevent your skin from pimples and acne. Makeup makes a layer between in skin which prevents oils from coming out of the skin and thus these oils gets blocked into the pores which causes pimples.
- Exercise: Exercise daily for at least 30 minutes this will help our sweat glands to sweat via pores, which will clear the dirt and oils from the pores. And thus your face will become grease free.
- Be Hydrated: Per day you should drink minimum 10 glasses of water to keep your body hydrated and to strain away the oils from your body.
- Stop Washing Face Several Times: Wash your face two to three times a day and not more than that. Washing Face Several times a day will prompt the sebaceous glands to produce more sebum.
- Stress: If you are living a stressful life than you are most likely to have an oily skin. Stress leads to cause skin oily and greasy due to lack of sleep, tensions, etc. Stress increases the oil producing hormones in the body which makes skin oily and makes skin look old. To treat such condition you should daily do yoga, medicate, exercise and should stay happy.
- Avoid Hot Bath: Taking bath with hot water stops stripping of oils from body which makes our skin dry and our body starts producing more moisture by releasing more oil which makes skin oily.
Natural Home Remedies on How to Get Rid of Oily Skin Permanently
- Lemon: Lemon is widely used common ingredient in various skin related home remedies and here also Lemon helps to treat greasy oils from skin. As Lemon contains Citric Acid and Vitamin C it removes the oil from the skin and gives a fairer look. Extract the juice from lemon and rub the juice gently over the face. Keep it to dry for 30 minutes and wash it off with cool water. Repeat this daily if you want to get rid of oily face permanently.
- Gram Flour: Gram Flour is another effective home remedy which is used in several skin related problems. Gram Flour helps to remove the excess oils present in the skin. Prepare a mixture by mixing two tablespoon of Gram Flour with rose water and apply it all over your face, keep it for 30 minutes until it dries. Wash your face with cool water this will give your face a fresh look and freedom from oil on face if applied daily.
- Egg Whites: Egg Whites are rich source of Vitamin A which can dry the skin blemishes and makes the oily skin tight and tone. Every morning apply egg white on your face let it dry for 30 minutes and then you was wash it with lukewarm water. This Egg White remedy to get rid of oily skin will tighten the skin and will soak up the extra oil.
- Baking Soda: Baking Soda is best cleansing agent which will remove dirt and oil from the face. Prepare a mixture by mixing Baking Soda, Gram Flour, Rose Water and Lemon Juice. Apply the paste all over the face and dry it for 30 minutes. Wash your face with cool water. Use this remedy every alternate day to remove oil from skin permanently.
- Papaya: Scrubbing meshed Papaya all over the face helps to remove the excess oils and dirt from the face. Mesh Papaya and apply it over the face. Massage your face gently till the papaya mesh gets dry on your face. Wash you face with cool water and pat dry your skin. This will give you clean and glowing skin free from oil.
- Yogurt: As Yogurt contains lactic acid it exfoliates the skin and soaks up excess oil present in the skin. Apply Yogurt daily over the face and keep it for 30 minutes until it dries. Wash face with cool water and pat dry the skin.
- Cucumber: Cucumber is most effective remedy to treat oily and sensitive skin as it can remove oils from the face without making skin dry. Mesh once cucumber and mix it up with lemon juice. Apply the mixture all over the face and keep it for 30 minutes. Once it dries on your skin just wash you face with cool water.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes are very effective for oily skin due to clarifying, cooling, astringent properties and natural oil-absorbing acids. Extract Juice from Tomatoes and apply it all over the face. Keep it to dry for 30 minutes and wash your skin with cool water.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera Gel contains properties like moisture, antioxidants, and cleansing extracts which helps to eliminate or remove oilyness from the skin. Extract Aloe Vera Gel and apply it all over the face and keep it for 30 minutes. Wash the face with cool water. Apply this natural face cleanser daily to eliminate oily face permanently.
- Honey: Honey is an effective home remedy to remove excess oil from the skin as it clears the pores and prevents wrinkles. Honey helps to keep skin moisturized by nourishing the skin without making it oily.
- Orange: As Orange is Citric Fruit and it contains Vitamin C it helps to clear the excess oils and impurities from the skin which makes skin glow and oil free. Extract Juice from Orange and apply the juice all over the face, once it dries was your face with cool water.
- Vinegar: As Vinegar contains anti-septic and astringent properties it helps to remove the excess oils, dirt, and kills bacteria that causes acne from the face. While washing face dilute vinegar and wash your face daily.
- Apples: Apples works in an impressive way to clean dirt from the skin. Extract Juice from Apple and apply it all over your face once it dries off. Rise it with cool water.
- Diet: To have an oil free skin you should also limit your diet from oily food. As consumption of oily food leads to cause oils on skin, you should avoid eating oily food items and instead start eating fruits and vegetables which will nourish your skin.