Wearing Spectacles for long time leaves dark marks near eyes and nose which makes face to appear ugly. Wearing specs usually leaves dark marks on nose and under eyes due to tight fitting of glasses, so it is highly recommended that you should always select frame which fits well. Secondly the nose pads should not be too tight or too loose and it should be light and made up of soft plastic to fit comfortably on nose. If the Spectacles frame is heavy than it could also create problems like fatigue, headaches, and dark marks under eyes and on nose. So while buying glasses if you keep all these points in your mind you will not get dark marks under eyes and on nose on wearing specs.
So To Get Rid of Dark Marks Caused due to Glasses/ Spectacles/Specs here we have effective remedies which will help to remove the dark marks under eyes and on nose caused due to wearing specs without spending much time and money.
Table of Contents
Tips on How to Get Rid of Dark Marks Caused due to Glasses/ Spectacles/ Specs
- Potato: Extract Juice from Potato and mix it with lemon juice, honey and rose water. Apply the mixed juice over the dark marks under eyes and on nose, leave it for 30 minutes and wash it off with cool water. Repeat this daily to get rid of dark marks caused due to glasses/ spectacles/ specs. As Potatoes contains bleaching properties its regular use will help to remove dark black marks under eyes and on nose.
- Orange Peel: Grind Orange Peel and mix it with milk and almond oil, prepare a thick paste. Apply the paste over the dark mark area and leave it for 30 minutes, and Wash it off with cool water. As Orange Peel contains lightening properties it helps to remove the dark mark from the skin by lightening it and Vitamin E present in almond oil helps to nourish the skin.
- Cucumber: Apply Cucumber Slices daily over the dark mark area like under eyes and over the nose. You can even extract juice from Cucumber and apply the juice over the darkened area on your skin.
- Honey: Mix honey with oats, and milk. Prepare a thick paste and apply it all over the dark mark area like under eyes and on nose caused due to wearing specs. Keep it for 30 minutes and wash it off with cool water. Repeat this daily until your darkened area gets lightened.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Dilute Apple Cider Vinegar with water and dip a cotton ball into diluted apple cider vinegar and rub it over the dark mark area under eyes and over the nose. Applying this daily will help to fade the dark marks away from your skin.
- Rose Water and Lemon: Mix rose water with lemon juice and apply the mixed juice over the darkened area under eyes and on nose. Leave it for 30 minutes and wash off you face with cool water. Repeat this daily until you see improvements. Due to natural skin lightening properties in lemon it helps to get rid of dark black marks under eyes and on nose caused by wearing specs.
- Rose Water: Rose Water is a natural skin toner, dip a cotton ball into rose water and rub it over the darkened area on nose and under eyes. Repeat this daily until you get rid of glasses marks under eyes and over nose.
- Massage: Massage the dark mark area daily with almond oil. Almond Oil contains properties which helps to lighten up the skin as well as Vitamin E is good for skin.
- Aloe Vera: Extract Aloe Vera gel from Aloe Vera leaf and apply the Aloe Vera Gel all over the dark mark area under eyes and on nose. Leave it for 30 minutes and wash it off with cool water.
- Contact Lenses: Contact Lenses are popular and suggested nowadays instead of using specs. There are wide range of Contact Lenses available like flexible plastics, disposable, rigid gas permeable lenses made of semi-soft material and are less likely to tear, extended wear contacts,. Choose any one from them so that there will be no need to carry specs all time wherever you go as well as you will not produce dark marks under eyes and on nose.