Eating road side junk fast food could cause you to gain weight but it’s not a healthy way to gain weight. As you grow up you will start experiencing several diseases in your body like high cholesterol levels, diabetes, heart block etc. this is solely because in your early young stages of your life you consumed junk food which is really bad for your health.
So if you are looking around to gain weight you should opt for ways to gain weight in healthily manner. If in your young stage of your life you take care of your health by avoiding those junk fast food than you are saving yourself from future deadly diseases. So today we are going to provide you best tips on How to Gain Weight Quickly and Healthy.
In today’s modern world each and every individual is eager to lose weight but there are also some people who are suffering from the condition underweight. These people who are underweight too have a wish to gain weight like other normal people and these people normally are those who get attracted by the various products available in market to gain weight, but those products which promises you to gain weight after consuming it doesn’t really show any results and as well as it might also have some side effects. So to help you out from such problems here we have some healthy and natural ways with which you can easily gain weight.
Table of Contents
Reasons for Being Underweight
There are several Reasons for being underweight some of them includes genetic issues, lack of appetite, health issues, etc. Some people still doesn’t get success in gaining weight even after consuming food which is rich in fat as consulted by doctor and that also after too many visits. But if you follow a diet which is rich in protein and include physical exercise can easily promote to gain weight. Our Ways on How to Gain Weight Quickly and Healthy will easily help you to remove the reasons of being underweight.
How to become Fat?
In this modern world most of the individual are working hard to stay slim and healthy, hence you will find several diet and workout plans to become thin and slim over the web. But those people who are extremely skinny and wants to become fat or gain weight will not find any healthy diet plan over the web, but we have put together a healthy tips on How to Gain Weight Quickly and Healthy. Being very fat or too skinny doesn’t look good as well as it is not a sign of a good health but having a balanced body structure is a great way to achieve perfect health.
Tips on How to Gain Weight Quickly and Healthy
- Increase Fat Intake: Increasing fat intake could be a best method for underweight people to put on some weight. In this regard you can consult a gym instructor and get a random increase of fat in your daily diet.
- Increasing Muscle Structure: Increasing Muscle Structure will create fitness in your body. This method is generally used widely by body builders, wrestlers or individual belonging to body building type of profession. But in case if you are a normal person you can perform few weight lifting workouts and exercises to gain some weight.
- List of Food to Eat to Gain Weight or to become Fat: The basic and effective method to gain weight or become fat is to consume sufficient protein. As well as along with consumption of protein it is highly recommended to do some workouts or exercise. To gain weight or to become fat your diet should include protein, vitamins, carbohydrates, fats, and minerals. All these nutrients works effectively to promote weight gain. Usually people consume meals 2 to 3 times a day, but when it comes to gain weight or becoming fat you must divide your meals into 5 short meals. Same thing implies to snacks, breakfast, etc. If you are consuming snacks one time a day you must divide or break it into two parts.
- Diet Plan: Some people just want to become fat or gain weight without bothering about physical structure. Such people end up in consuming meals as much as they can and sleep all the day. But gaining weight with such unhealthy diet could lead to obesity so it is highly recommended to follow a balanced diet plan. Essential and effective method to gain weight or increase weight is to consume sufficient amount of food every day. Planning in advance about daily diet will suit best to eat randomly. If you want to stay healthy by gaining weight it is essential to include good fat in your diet, and neglect eating anything for the sake of filling your stomach. And yes lastly along with balanced healthy diet, physical exercises also plays an essential role in building body muscles or increasing weight.
- Diet for Men: If you are a men and wants to gain weight it is ideal to consume 2 to 3 raw eggs in the morning and boiled eggs in the afternoon. As Eggs are rich source of protein it promotes to build muscles.
- Diet for Women: In women case it’s completely different as compared to diet for men as physical body structure of female is different than male. To gain weight you should consume food which contains calories such as potato chips, cheese, pizzas, and food which contains oil.
- Increase Calorie Consumption: If you are on the way to increase weight you should enhance your calorie intake. You must intake calories in excess than normal calorie consumption which will directly encourage your body to gain weight. Consume ample amount of healthy protein foods like pulses, beans, spinach etc., dairy foods like eggs, milk, fish, meat etc., Eat starchy food like potatoes, chocolates and sweets are high in calories include them in your diet plan in a balanced way. Note down that too much calories may also result into obesity and other health problems so try to include all these food items which are high in calories in a balanced way. Eat everything which is healthy some people have a perception that consuming every food which are high in calories like lot of sugar and fat will help them in gaining weight, but it is not at all true. Instead you should include food in your diet which contains vitamins, healthy fats and minerals.
- Have Snacks in between lunch and dinner: In between lunch and dinner it is highly recommended to consume snacks it may be dried fruits, granola, cafes, or other appetizers.
- Avoid Berries: Fruit is often considered as boring meal but it includes many nutrients like vitamins, minerals etc. Calories in berry fruit incorporates significantly benefit connected so it is better to avoid eating Berries when you are on weight gain diet plan instead you can eat bread, cereals, and other food which include good fat.
- Mix Carbs with Fats: Having a bowl of pasta with cheese sauce is a best technique to get some extra fat out of it.
- Avoid Junk Food: Junk Food is very provoking and most of the people thinks that junk food helps to gain weight very fast. But that’s not a healthy way to gain weight as consuming junk food converts the body calories into the fats. As junk food contains high amount of unsaturated fatty acids like vanaspati it leads to several heart related problems. So it is always better to stay away from junk food.
- Health Care Professional Method of Gaining Weight: Individuals with profession of body building, wrestler, etc. consumes ample amount of proteins per day along with physical workout activities to burn the extra fat. Similarly individuals who wants to gain weight must consume ample amount of proteins as well as carbohydrates.
- Heavy Foods: This is one of the traditional way of gaining weight. This technique includes consuming food items with high fat to increase body weight. Some of the food items includes
- Drinks: like whole milk, juices, and proteins shakes (avoid drinking diet sodas).
- Vegetables: Eat vegetables rich in starch like carrots, beets, potatoes, green beans, broccoli, cucumber, cauliflower etc.
- Oil: Include oil in your cooking but only healthiest varieties of oils like extra virgin oil, palm, canola, and oils which are rich in omega 6 fatty acid and Omega 3 fatty acid.
- Be Hydrated: Drink lot of water, fresh juice, and milk and keep your body hydrated. If you want to gain weight you should drink water more than 8 to 10 glasses per day. Drinking enough amount of water also helps to detoxify our body.
- Don’t be in hurry to Gain Weight: Some people are in hurry to gain weight that they start consuming more than their capacity and ends up with several side effects. Which is really dangerous to our health and might lead to indigestion, high blood pressure, increase in cholesterol levels etc. And hence it is very important to start slowly and intake calories 200 grams extra than what you were consuming normally. And once your body suits with it you can increase the amount of calories day by day. This way you can easily gain weight without any side effects.
- Start building strength: Once you are done setting up with your diet you should start working on building strength. You can build strength by doing daily regular exercises which will also help you to gain muscles. By doing regular exercises or workouts the food which you intake will be used to give a rise to stunning muscles. And once you start gaining muscles it will be declared that the person gaining weight is not getting channelized into fat and hence you will experience rise in energy.
- Food to Gain Weight: You must include a proper bunch of food in your diet to gain weight effectively. Below are few food items which will help you in gaining weight when you include it in your diet.
- Whole Grain: Whole Grain is a rich source of carbohydrates. And to gain weight effectively you should consume sufficient amount of carbohydrates in your daily diet. Intaking Carbohydrates in daily diet helps to burn and gives energy. Yes we know that without burning energy you can gain weight but gaining weight is also filled with fat which is unhealthy to our body. And hence it is essential to consume whole grains which contains carbohydrates and vitamins.
- Meat: You should include meat in your diet wisely as excess amount of meat especially red meat is really harmful to our health and it could lead to several heart related problems like high cholesterol levels, etc. So it is adequate to include 3 to 5 servings of meat per week.
- Eliminate Refined Sugar: We consume sugar everyday but Refined Sugar is very harmful for our health and some of the diseases which leads after consuming Refined Sugar are diabetes, hormonal disorder, heart disease etc. Even though if you are on weight gain plan to take high calories you should not consume Refined Sugar as well as Refined Sugar doesn’t provide any nutritional value. You can consume unpolished sugar as it is healthy as compared to the refined and polished sugar. You should always neglect sugary food such as candies, cookies etc.
- No liquids before meals: You should not drink water based liquid fluids before your meals as it will make your stomach full and you will not feel like eating your meals due to full stomach. So you should always make a habit not to consume water 30 minutes before the meal.
- Dairy Products: Milk and other dairy products are rich source of vitamins and calcium which is very important for our body. Consuming full fat dairy products helps to increase the calorie intake.
- Protein Shakes: Drinking Protein Shakes provides huge amount of energy. Drink Protein Shakes several times a day as it will help to promote muscle growth.
- Unsaturated Fats: Saturated Fats are the one which are harmful to our health and hence you can replace it with unsaturated fat. Unsaturated Fats will helps you to gain weight without any risks of heart problems. So it is best to intake the best fat which is Unsaturated Fats which will helps you to gain weight without any heart related or health issues. Some of the items which you must consume to gain weight are peanut butter, avocados, salmon and nuts.