An upset stomach could make situation uncomfortable, as the main cause of upset stomach is infection, stress, indigestion, and food poisoning. There are few simple ways with which you can treat upset stomach with ingredients which is present in your kitchen, with absolute Natural Home Remedies for Upset Stomach you can treat your upset stomach at home and get instant relief from it.
Home Remedies for Upset Stomach
- Water: Drink water, keep yourself hydrated regularly by drinking water. Drinking water will help your get some relieve from Upset Stomach as it will improve the functioning of digestive system.
- Fennel Seeds: Eat few seeds of fennel seeds or else you can also prepare a tea by adding few seeds of Fennel Seeds and drink it twice a day.
- Mint Tea: Prepare a mint tea and drink it twice a day this will help to relieve the pain of upset stomach.
- Coconut Water: Bring a Tender Coconut and extract all water inside it in a glass and drink it, Tender Coconut Water will give you effective results to get some relief from Upset Stomach.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Mix 1 tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar into 1 cup of water stir it and drink it to make it more tastier you can add few drops of honey.
- Baking Soda: Add half teaspoon of Baking Soda into a cup of water, stir it and drink it. This will give you instant relief from upset stomach if it is caused due to acidity, but if your upset stomach is caused due to heat you should avoid taking this remedy as it will work negatively.
- Ginger Tea: Prepare a cup of Ginger Tea for taste you can add few drops of honey or lemon juice and drink it, after few minutes you will get some relief from Upset Stomach Pain.
- Honey: Honey contains invertase, acid phosphatase inulase, glucose oxidase, catalase, and enzymes diastase which is one of the effective remedy for digestion. Consume a spoon of Honey to get some instant relief from upset stomach if it is caused due to indigestion.
- Banana: Banana is one of the best remedy to eat while Upset Stomach due to indigestion as banana can be digested easily and also helps to absorb the extra acid present in the stomach.
- Papaya: Eating Papaya helps our digestive system to digest the food which we intake in an effective manner as it contains chymopapain and enzymes papain.
- Yogurt: Yogurt can be consmed to treat and heal upset stomach, indigestion problems, and diarrhea as it contains bacteria which is good to our health like Bifidobacterium and Lactobacillus. You can eat one cup of Yogurt everyday until you get relief from upset stomach.
- Mustard Seeds: Consuming Mustard Seeds could help in indigestion problems as well as can stop loose motions.
- Asafoetida: Asafoetida can be used as remedy for Upset Stomach to get instant relief, take a half cup of warm water and mix a pinch of Asafoetida and drink it. As when you burp you will instantly feel better and get relief from Upset Stomach which is caused due to indigestion or gas.
These are all Home Remedies for Upset Stomach which you can try out when you are suffering with upset stomach before getting treatment from doctor to get instant relief, and if you are not relieved with Upset Stomach it is recommended to consult a doctor.