Stomach Ache is also known as Abdominal Pain. Stomach Ache might arise due to various factors like gas, heartburn, indigestion, lactose intolerance, constipation, etc. but if you know the proper cause of Stomach Ache you can easily find the remedies to treat it. However most of the Stomach Ache can be treated through natural home remedies, but some Stomach Ache might be a symptom of causing serious illness which might need urgent medical supervision. Stomach Ache arise due to stomach ulcers, gall bladder stones, urinary tract infection, hernia, and appendicitis may be treated with Home Remedies but it will also require medical supervision. Stomach Ache can make you uncomfortable as you will not able to concentrate on anything due to it’s continue pain which will not allow your day to pass in normal way.
Below we have some Home Remedies for Stomach Ache with which you can treat your stomach to get some relief from pain or ache.
Table of Contents
Home Remedies for Stomach Ache due to Indigestion
- Chamomile Tea: Drink a cup of Chamomile Tea it will act as anti-inflammatory, and will give some relief from Stomach Ache.
- Funnel Seeds: When you experience Stomach Pain you can chew few seeds of Funnel Seeds.
- Rice Water: Drink the leftover Rice Water which you will get after cooking the rice, you will have to drink Rice Water warm.
- Ginger Tea: Prepare a ginger tea to improve its taste you can add few drops of honey and drink it. Ginger Tea is one of the best Home Remedy for Stomach Ache to get instant relief.
- Lemon Water: Add one fresh lemon juice into one cup of warm water and drink it, this will improve your digestive system and also help to get relieve from Stomach Pain.
- Peppermint Tea: Prepare a cup of peppermint tea which will help to relax your stomach muscles.
- Aloe Vera Juice: Drink Aloe Vera Juice this will reduce the stomach pain as well as will improve indigestion problems.
- Lime Club Soda: Add one fresh lemon juice in one cup of cold Club Soda and drink it slowly by taking sip. It will solve indigestion problems.
- Cumin Seed Drink: Add few cumin seeds into a cup of water and boil it. Cool it down, drain it and drink it every day.
Home Remedies for Stomach Ache due to Ulcers
- Avoid Oily and Spicy Food: Avoid eating spicy and oily food as it may worsen the situation, if possible try to eat toast, crackers etc.
- Potato Juice: Extract 1/4 cup of Potato Juice by grinding Potatoes in grinder and add 3/4 cup of water and drink it every morning in empty stomach. To make it taste better you can even add few drops of homey or lemon juice.
If after following Home Remedies for Stomach Ache you are still experiencing Stomach Pain than it is advisable to stop the Home Remedy and visit the doctor as soon as possible to get a proper treatment for your Stomach Ache.