Nausea is a feeling of sickness and discomfort usually with the desire to vomit, in this condition the person usually dislikes the smell of the food, body becomes shaky, etc. Nausea or Vomiting could be caused due to various reasons like food poisoning, dehydration, morning sickness, motion sickness etc. To treat nausea there are several Home Remedies for Nausea with which you can get relieve.
Natural Home Remedies for Nausea
- Ginger: Ginger is a perfect home remedy to treat nausea you can intake a small piece of raw ginger, or even ginger tea can help to stop nausea. As Ginger contains phenols it helps to relax the stomach muscles, as well as it also helps the intestine to move the digested food and toxins through the system quickly which was making you feel sick.
- Lemon: The aroma of lemon can make you recover from feeling of nausea as well as it can even calm your stomach. Cut the lemon into two pieces and inhale it.
- Peppermint: Similar to lemon Peppermint also has an ability to overcome from upset stomach. To get quick relieve from nausea you can rub some Peppermint leaves or Peppermint Oil on your gums. You can even drink Peppermint tea for taste add honey and sugar.
- Take a warm bath: Taking a warm bath will relieve you from anxiety which is usually known to cause nausea even worse.
- Eat Fiber Food: Eating food which are rich in fiber can remove nausea chemicals from your system.
- Eat Meals and Snacks Regularly: Usually when people suffers with nausea skips their meals and snacks but this is not the right decision as keeping yourself hungry or skipping your meals can make the situation even worse. Eat your meals and snacks in a small portion throughout the day whenever you feel hungry but avoid spicy and oily foods as it can enhance the nausea.
- Avoid Dairy Products: Dairy products such as milk and products made out of milk should be strictly avoided during nausea as it becomes hard to digest and the protein and fats creates mucus.
- Jelly: Eating Jelly can be a best home remedy for nausea as it creates lining in your stomach which helps to neutralize the acids.
- Eat Crackers: Eat few crackers to get some ease from nausea but don’t overeat it as it might worsen the situation.
- Fresh Air: Keep yourself far away from warm and smelly areas, instead have a fan blow on your body or face or even you can go outdoor where you get fresh air like beaches, forest, gardens etc.
- Banana: As Bananas contains potassium it will help to restore the potassium in your body which was lost during nauseous symptoms.
- Baking Soda: Mix half teaspoon of baking soda into a glass water and drink it, it will give you instant relief.
All these Home Remedies for Nausea will definitely make you feel relieved from nausea, but still you are not feeling better than it is recommended to visit the doctor to get proper treatment to your nausea sickness.