Itchy Skin can be weird when you are in public or gathered by people as itching will not get temporary relief until you scratch the itchy skin spot, so this could be difficult at some times when itching is caused in private body areas and secondly your skin will also get damaged. So to stop itching and getting your skin damaged by scratching the itchy skin it is better to treat it with Natural Home Remedies for Itching before it gets worse.
Below are few effective natural home remedies for itching which you can easily use to stop itching by using the materials available in your kitchen.
- Coconut Oil: Coconut Oil is one of the traditionally used natural home remedy for itching whether itching may be caused due to insect bite, dry skin or any other reason a drop of Coconut Oil on itchy skin spot can give you instant relief from itchiness.
- Lemon: You might be aware that Lemon is a rich source of vitamin C and bleaching properties, so lemon can be best natural home remedy for itching skin. You can apply lemon juice on the itchy area of the skin to get some instant relief from itchiness.
- Baking Soda: If your skin is feeling itchy mix one tablespoon of baking soda with three tablespoon of water and prepare a paste and apply it over the affected skin area where you are feeling itchy. Remember if your skin is damaged or broken don’t apply the baking soda paste.
- Tulsi: Tulsi Leaves is a rich source of thymol, eugenol and camphor and these properties helps to stop itching and irritation of the skin. To get relieve from itchiness with Tulsi Leaves rub few leaves on itchy skin area.
- Petroleum Jelly: Petroleum Jelly can be a perfect home remedy for itching for those with sensitive skin as Petroleum Jelly is a natural and doesn’t contain any chemicals included in it. By applying Petroleum Jelly on the itchy area it can give relieve from itchiness as well as you will also not experience any irritation when applied.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Apple Cider Vinegar is another best natural home remedy for itching due to presence of antiseptic and anti-fungal action properties it helps to relieve itchiness of the skin.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera is used as natural home remedies to treat various skin disorders and for itching also Aloe Vera can be used as home remedy to get instant relieve from itchiness and skin irritation. You can apply ready-made Aloe Vera Gel or else you can extract the jelly from Aloe Vera leaves and apply it on the itchy skin area.