The medical term for Indigestion is dyspepsia, it is an uncomfortable condition where we feel like full stomach, pain or burning sensation in abdomen area, vomiting, and gas. So at that time when you are facing Indigestion symptoms you can use Home Remedies for Indigestion which will give you instant relief from it. Below are few effective Home Remedies for Indigestion which will help you to get some relieve at some extend, you can use any of these one Home Remedies for Indigestion to get cure from Indigestion quickly.
Home Remedies for Indigestion
- Fennel Seeds: Eating few seeds of Fennel Seeds is one of the oldest used Home Remedy for Indigestion, you can chew a half spoon of Fennel Seeds to get instant relief from Indigestion. You can also prepare Fennel Seeds Tea or Fennel Seeds water and drink it.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: As Apple Cider Vinegar contains antibiotic properties, Apple Cider Vinegar have been always considered as a best remedy for stomach related conditions. Mix one tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar into a cup of water for taste you can even add half tablespoon of honey and drink it twice a day it will give you fast relief from Indigestion.
- Ginger: Ginger is best effective remedy for indigestion as the Ginger Juice helps the stomach to digest the food. Mix One Tablespoon of Ginger Juice with half tablespoon of lemon juice for taste you can even add pinch of salt and consume it. Alternately you can even drink Ginger Tea, or make slices of ginger and chew it. Including Ginger in your daily diet recipes also decreases the risk of causing indigestion problems.
- Apple: Apple is rich source of fiber and when you start experiencing the symptoms of indigestion the first thing you should do is eat an apple. As Fiber which is present in the apple will clear the congestion in the digestive system and will give instant relief from indigestion and stomach ache.
- Baking Soda Powder: Mix half tablespoon of baking soda powder into a cup of water and drink it.
- Oranges: Eating Oranges or drinking fresh Orange Juice can relieve indigestion at some extend due to presence of the natural acids in the oranges. A Pineapple and Grapes also does same work as Oranges so you could even include Pineapple or Grapes.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon is another spice which can give instant relief from indigestion. Prepare a cup of Cinnamon Tea and drink it to get quick relief from Indigestion.
- Coriander/ Cilantro: Roast one tablespoon of dry cilantro/ coriander and mix it up with one glass of butter milk and drink it.
- Lemon: Lemon is one of the best home remedy considered for indigestion as lemon helps to eliminate the bacteria from stomach which is causing indigestion. Mix one lemon juice into a cup of warm water and drink it.
- Buttermilk: Drinking Buttermilk after meals is good habit as it avoids risk of causing indigestion and helps the digestive system in digesting the food. So if you are experiencing indigestion than drink a cup of buttermilk for taste add a pinch of salt, you will get instant relief from indigestion.
All these ingredients which are required for Home Remedies for Indigestion will be available in your kitchen, so using any one of the remedy from the Home Remedies for Indigestion will work effectively to get instant relief from indigestion.