Gas is a natural activity of our digestive system, thus people feel afraid to pass gas when surrounded with people as it might be very shameful as people might make fun of you later on. But the fact is there is nothing to laugh as every person passes gas. So now let’s know how gas problem does occur, when the gas is formed in excess in our stomach the gas is released in the form of farting, air attack, gas, breaking wind, toots, flatulence or whatever you call.
Excess gas could be formed due to numerous factors some of them includes not chewing food properly, drinking of fluids in excess, eating food which forms gas and spicy foods, stress, digestive disorders or bacterial infection.
Some of the symptoms of stomach gas includes flatulence, lack of appetite, abdominal bloating, a coating on the tongue, bad breath, belching, burning sensation, nausea and stomach pain. Stomach Gas problems can be easily treated by using some of the effective Home Remedies for Gas.
Effective Home Remedies for Gas
- Cinnamon: Intake of Cinnamon calms the stomach as well as it also prevents further production of stomach gas. Mix half teaspoon of Cinnamon into a cup of warm milk and drink it for taste you can even add honey, alternatively you can even drink Cinnamon Tea.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Apple Cider Vinegar is an effective Home Remedy to Treat Indigestion problems as well as it can also help treat stomach gas. Apple Cider Vinegar Home Remedy will give you instant relief by soothing the stomach. You can intake Apple Cider Vinegar by mixing two teaspoons of Apple Cider Vinegar into glass of warm water and drink it when it cools down to room temperature.
- Garlic: As Garlic contains pungent heating properties it helps to promote the gastric and gives relief from stomach gas. You can intake Garlic in the form of soup, eat it raw, or add garlic in your daily food.
- Buttermilk: Mix Carom Seeds and Black Salt into a glass of Buttermilk and drink it twice a day it will act as Ayurvedic Home Remedy to relieve flatulence and gas.
- Ginger: Ginger is another effective home remedy to treat various indigestion problems as well as it can also help you to give relieve from gas problems. To get instant relief from stomach gas you can intake ginger in the form of Ginger Tea, Chew a piece of Ginger after meals, Add Ginger in your food.
- Peppermint: Prepare Tea out of Peppermint for taste you can even add few drops of honey or chew Peppermint leaves twice a day to get instant relief from stomach gas problems.
- Cardamom: Intake of Cardamom can help to get relief from abdominal gas as it speeds up the digestion process. You can intake Cardamom by adding it into your daily food, or chew whole Cardamom or prepare tea out of Cardamom and drink it twice a day.
- Lemon and Baking Soda: Mixture of Lemon and Baking Soda makes a perfect home remedy for Gas. Take a glass of water and mix Lemon and Baking Soda this will cause fizzing stir it well and drink it. It will give you instant relief from stomach gas.
- Fennel Seeds: Fennel Seeds is best kitchen ingredient to get instant relief from gas and bloating. You can chew few Fennel Seeds directly or even you can prepare Fennel Seeds Tea and drink it.
- Pumpkin: If you regularly have gas problem than it is best to make a habit to eat Pumpkin daily as it will reduce the amount of stomach gas.
All these Home Remedies for Gas will definitely will solve your gas problems, but to avoid abdominal gas you should chew your food thoroughly, exercise regularly, and keep yourself in shape.