Have you ever felt embarrassed when people notices the Dark Circles under your eyes? Do you know Dark Circles is a sign of stress which you are carrying in your life, and people can easily notice that the individual is stressed by looking at the Dark Circles under the eyes on your face? Including Stress Dark Circles under eyes can also be caused due to heredity, crying long, long working hours in front of computer, diet, dry skin, aging, and lack of sleep. So if you want to get rid of those Dark Circles under your eyes than you will have to follow few simple Home Remedies for Dark Circles which will help to remove eye dark circles.
Home Remedies for Dark Circles
- Cucumber: Cut a Cucumber into slices and place it on your both eyes, it will help to restore the color of the skin as well as your eyes will feel cool. You can also extract the juice of Cucumber and apply the juice under your eyes where dark circles are present and keep it for about 30 minutes and then you can wash it with water.
- Rose water: Rose water is one of the traditional home remedy for dark circles, dip a piece of cotton into rose water and apply it on the dark circles under your eyes. You can apply this once a time daily.
- Potato: Potato is another alternative to Cucumber as it also contains bleaching properties in it. Like Cucumber you can also slice Potato and keep it on your eyes for few minutes or else you can also extract the juice of the potato and apply it under your eyes where dark circle is present keep it for 30 minutes and then wash it with water.
- Lemon Juice: As we know lemon contains vitamin C and the juice of lemon can be used to treat dark circles. Dip a cotton into a lemon juice and apply it over the area of the dark circle daily, keep it for 15 minutes and after you can wash it with water.
- Almond Oil: Take a piece of cotton and dip it into Almond Oil and apply the oil under your eyes where all dark circles appears, Almond Oil is one of the best remedy for Dark Circles as it doesn’t harm the delicate skin. You can repeat this daily till you see the dark circles disappearing from your skin.
- Sleep: Get enough sleep, lack of sleep also leads to cause Dark Circles under the eyes. So if you want to get rid of those Dark Circles under your eyes you should sleep early as well as get sufficient sleep.
- Tomato: Tomato is another vegetable which contains bleaching agent and one of the perfect Home Remedy for Dark Circles, Prepare a mixture by mixing one table spoon of tomato juice with one tablespoon of lemon juice and apply it over the dark circles under the eyes daily.
- Tea Bags: Keep Cool Tea Bags on the area where dark circles have appeared under the eyes.
- Turmeric: Prepare a Turmeric Paste mixture by mixing one tablespoon of Turmeric into half teaspoon of pineapple juice and apply it over the dark circles under the eyes daily, keep it for 30 minutes and then you can rise it with cool water.
- Milk: Dip a piece of cotton into cold milk and apply it over the dark circles under eyes, apply it daily and you will see the improvement.
If you follow any of these Home Remedies for Dark Circles daily you can easily eliminate the Dark Circles under eyes and make your skin area under eyes glow.