Dandruff is a scalp disorder which is also known as Seborrheic dermatitis, dandruff is seen commonly in hairy area on the scalp among people as it is caused due to various factors such as growth of fungus or bacteria on the scalp, dry skin, irritated oily skin etc. Excess amount of Dandruff on the scalp also causes itchiness in the hair due to dry skin flakes formed on the scalp, so to get rid of dandruff we have few effective Home Remedies for Dandruff which will completely give you relief from itchiness as well as dandruff. Dandruff on the scalp can make you feel awkward when you are with your group of friends or in public as people can easily notice dandruff on the hair as well as some of the dandruff flakes will be present on your shoulder. So with these simple Home Remedies for Dandruff and little bit of care can help you to get rid of dandruff on your scalp.
- Coconut Oil: Coconut Oil is one the traditional medicine and Home Remedy for Dandruff as it contains anti-fungal properties it helps to eliminate dandruff from the scalp as well as it moisturizes the dry scalp and also gives relief from itchiness. Massage your scalp daily with Coconut Oil for few minutes and after few weeks you will see the improvement.
- Baking Soda: If you are having dandruff due to fungus you can use Baking Soda as Remedy to treat your Dandruff, it also helps to treat dry and flaky scalp as it restores the production levels of natural oils in the scalp. Rub the Baking Soda directly on the scalp for few minutes and then rinse it only with water. Repeat this process twice a week and see the improvements in the dandruff.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Apple Cider Vinegar is a natural home remedy which is been used to treat several problems and once again Apple Cider Vinegar also contributes to get rid of dandruff. Apple Cider Vinegar helps to eliminate the yeast from the scalp as it restores the pH balance in the scalp as well as it also helps to keep the scalp clean. Massage your scalp gently by mixing two tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar with two tablespoon of tea tree oil, apply this mixture twice a week until the dandruff gets eliminated from your scalp. After massage rinse your hair.
- Olive Oil: Olive Oil is another one of the best home remedy for Dandruff as it helps to eliminate the dryness of the scalp, and daily use of Olive Oil will moisturize the scalp which will help to get rid of dryness of the scalp. Massage your scalp with Olive Oil daily.
- White Vinegar: White Vinegar can also be used to treat dandruff at home as vinegar contains acetic acid which helps to prevent the growth of fungus and bacteria on the scalp. So if you have dandruff which is caused due to growth of fungus or bacteria try out white vinegar to treat your dandruff. Mix one teaspoon of White Vinegar with three tea spoon of water and massage your scalp with the mixture prepared out of White Vinegar and water keep it for whole night and wash your hair in the morning.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera is perfect home remedy to cure dandruff which is caused due to dry scalp, fungus and bacteria as Aloe Vera contains antibacterial and anti-fungal properties. You can apply Aloe Vera juice or Aloe Vera Gel on your hair scalp, massage Aloe Vera for few minutes on your scalp and later on wash it repeat this twice a day to get instant results.
All these Home Remedies for Dandruff will definitely work and will give a permanent relieve from dandruff and symptoms related to dandruff like dry scalp, fungus and bacteria. The main thing which is required after following these Home Remedies for Dandruff is patience, you will see improvements in few weeks after using these home remedies.