Anxiety is a serious disorder in which the person feels worried, fear, unease or nervous about something or other. If Anxiety is not treated on time it could cause serious impact on life. In general cases like before attending an interview, test, examination, or any challenges it is normal to be worried or in a fear as the anxiety will be only for certain period of time and once you accomplish the task you will be free from it. Some of the symptoms of anxiety includes increase in heart rate, sweating, dry mouth, stomach aches, shortness in breath etc. if you are facing such symptoms than don’t consider it as simple signs of weakness.
If you are experiencing Anxiety symptoms it is recommended to start following some of the best Home Remedies for Anxiety.
Best Home Remedies for Anxiety
- Warm Bath: Having a warm bath will give your senses ease, to make it even better you can add lavender oil or balm into warm water. If you don’t feel like having bath or don’t have enough time to take a warm bath you can dip a small piece of cotton ball into the lavender oil and apply it over your forehead.
- Drink Warm Milk: Drink a glass of warm milk as it can help to relieve tension as milk contains tryptophan, an amino acid which are essential for the production of the brain chemicals serotonin.
- Almond Milk: Keep 10 almonds to soak overnight into water so that the almonds becomes soft and the skin can be easily peeled off. Once you peel off the skin of the almonds put it into a blender with one glass of warm milk, pinch of nutmeg and small piece of ginger. And drink the mixture at night before going to bed.
- Dehydration: Dehydration can be one of the common problem to suffer from anxiety, so if you want to stay away from anxiety drink extra water it will help you to get relieve from various symptoms of anxiety.
- Exercise: Exercise regularly to get relieve from anxiety, as exercise is of the best home remedy for Anxiety you can perform various forms of exercises like Yoga, Aerobics, etc.
- Oil Massage: Oil Massage can be a perfect anxiety reliever, you can use Sesame Oil, Sunflower Oil, Corn Oil or even Coconut oil. Take an entire body massage from your scalp to the feet with warm oil for few minutes. If you stay awake at night due to anxiety than you should try having massage before going to bed.
- Orange: Orange have a capability to reduce anxiety as it helps to calm the nervous system because of its aroma, so to get relieve from anxiety you will just have to peel off an orange and inhale it. For increase in heart rate anxiety you even drink Orange Juice by mixing one teaspoon of honey and a pinch of nutmeg.
- Fennel: Fennel herb contains properties which can calm the nerves to ease anxiety due to presence of volatile oils. To relieve anxiety you can chew few Fennel Seeds, or else you may inhale Fennel Essential Oil or even drink it by preparing tea out of Fennel.