Kiwi Fruit, originally known as Chinese gooseberry, is a native of China. Due to it’s color semblance with the Kiwi bird, it is more popular as Kiwi fruit. Kiwi fruit has been in use mostly as an ingredient in western tropical shakes and juices. Now with rapid enhancement in the knowledge of the richness of nutrients of this superb fruit, a trend of varied experimentation is on the rise. The best thing about the Kiwi fruit is that it has been considered as the safest foods available on the planet. Due to lesser use of pesticides in commercial cultivation of this crop, it is widely regarded as a safe source of some of the most important nutrients in our diet. We need to explore some more health benefits of eating Kiwi Fruit.
Benefits of Eating Kiwi fruit
- Rich in Vitamin C it keeps your immunity intact, even improves it at times.
- Kiwi fruit is good for your heart health as it has shown a proven efficacy to prevent high blood pressure in its users, due to high level of potassium content in it.
- Its high fiber content with right level of sugars have a proven edge over the other fruits, which generally promote an insulin adequacy in the blood stream, which further increases the risk of un wanted fat deposition.
- It is a very good treatment for people facing digestive disorders, because of actnidain an enzyme which is similar in function as Papain of Papaya. Both of these enzymes work as protein dissolving agents. It reduces the tendency of constipation in individuals.
- It checks the oncogens which are main cause of cancer in your tissues. Antioxidants present in the Kiwi, keeps a check on any sort of mutation in the genetic material.
- Kiwi fruit has been found to be very effective in the treatment of people facing sleeping disorders.
- Rich in Vitamin C, It is a very good beauty tonic which helps to keep your skin glowing and soft.
- Researchers have found that Kiwi fruit is very effective in the insomniacs. It regularizes the sleep and people eating Kiwifruit have reported experiencing deep calm sleep during night.
- Due to abundance of minerals in Kiwi, it is an excellent alkalinity balancing agent. A balance in the alkalinity and acidity keeps our energy levels high.
- Some researches have shown its curative properties in the eye disorders such as macular degeneration due to presence of zeaxanthin and lutein, which are integral components of eyes.