Winter season is harsh towards your skin. Dry, flaky and scaly skin becomes a common phenomenon during this season and hence you need to take an utmost care of your skin. If rough, dry and dull skin bothers you during the winter months, need not worry. All you need to do is to keep it hydrated and well-moisturized. Given here are the five best possible natural tips to moisturize skin during winter.
Natural Tips to Moisturize Skin during Winters
- Honey is the Most Effective Moisturizer: Honey is the best naturally occurring moisturizer. It is good to trash all the chemical-laden moisturizer and make use of honey during the winter season to get more effective results. But, honey is viscous and difficult to apply and hence you should mix a teaspoonful of rose water/lemon juice with it. Apply this blend all over the exposed areas and leave for some time. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Massage the Exposed Areas With Almond Oil: Before you go to sleep, massage all the exposed areas of your body with a pure almond/coconut or olive oil. Massaging will help to improve the blood circulation and the oil will provide the requisite nourishment and hydration to the skin. Wash with lukewarm water when you get up. This will rejuvenate and protect your skin against the harsh weather.
- Glycerin with Lemon Juice: You need to shield your skin against the ruthless weather. Any negligence from your part can cost you dearly. So, do not leave you skin dry. Do not wash your face more than 2-3 times a day because doing so will result in the loss of moisture from your skin. It is advisable not to use any soap on your face. Just rinse your face with lukewarm water and apply the blend of glycerin mixed with lemon juice. This will keep your skin hydrated, reduce the dryness and cleanse it thoroughly as the result of which you can get a natural glow.
- Home Made Face Masks Help: To get a natural glow on your skin, you need to prepare a good face mask by using all the natural products. Mix two tablespoonful’s of gram/oat flour and add a tablespoonful of milk, a pinch turmeric. Apply this all over your face, neck and exposed areas. Wash the face thoroughly when it dries. This will leave your skin nourished, moisturized and scrubbed.
- Apply Aloe Vera Gel: Pluck a few succulent leaves of aloe-Vera, squeeze some gel out of it and apply this all over your face. Aloe Vera provides the best skin care. It is a natural moisturizer and soothes the dry and damaged skin.
Conclusion: Not only your skin but your entire body is susceptible during the winter season. So, it is better to take precautionary measure. Applying for European Health Insurance card makes you eligible for receiving medical treatments at reduced rates in another member of states. It is issued absolutely free of charge.