The common reason behind Hair Loss in female is changes hormonal level which includes occasions such as pregnancy, puberty or menopause.
- Pregnancy Hair Loss: Pregnancy hair loss can cause due to the stress which the body faces during the pregnancy period, and hence the pregnancy hair loss normally stops after 6 months after giving birth.
- Androgenetic alopecia: The common factors which lead to female hair loss is androgenetic alopecia also known as female-pattern baldness. Androgenetic alopecia or female-pattern baldness hair loss makes hair thin and later on hair becomes weak and starts causing hair loss.
- Dieting Hair Loss: When a person tries to lose weight by in taking instant lose weight dieting supplements or medication which includes excess amount of Vitamin A can lead to Hair Loss.
- Stress: Too much of stress can cause Hair Loss.
Below are some of the common Female Hair Loss myths which you might have heard:
- Washing Hair frequently will cause Hair Loss
- Applying Shampoo on Hair causes Hair Loss
- Wearing wigs or hats cause Hair Loss
- Applying colors and other kind of cosmetics on hair causes Hair Loss
- Brushing Hair will keep hair healthier
- Shaving Head grows hair thicker and longer
- Stress causes permanent hair loss
These where few myths about hair which you might have heard many times, but if you face severe hair loss than you should meet up a dermatologist specialist.