Tooth Sensitivity is a painful condition as it can cause discomfort while having hot and cold food and drinks. Tooth sensitivity is usually caused due to various types of damage caused to tooth like brushing teeth aggressively or roughly, drinking acidic drinks such as soda or by using tooth whitening products.
If you are suffering from tooth sensitivity than you should know that you are not alone as dentists have found tooth sensitivity is a most common problem in their patients. The best thing about tooth sensitivity is that it can be treated by Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth. But even though it is recommended that you see a dentist to find out if it is creating any serious problems or to help it from getting worse. Usually if you are suffering from Tooth Sensitivity dentists recommends to use Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth.
Below are some list of Best Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth which you can use to get rid of painful Tooth Sensitivity.
What Toothpaste Should i use for Sensitive Teeth? – Best Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth
- Sensodyne Pronamel: Sensodyne is one of the popular brand which produces toothpaste especially for Sensitive Teeth. Sensodyne Pronamel contains potassium nitrate to desensitize nerve endings exposed by tooth damage rather than fixing tooth damage. It also helps to strengthen the tooth enamel due to presence of fluoride. After you start using Sensodyne Pronamel you will see the results in one to two weeks but the results will be permanent as they say.
- Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief or Colgate Pro-Argin: Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief or Colgate Pro-Argin is non desensitization toothpaste but it contains arganine and calcium to repair the damage caused to tooth. Using Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief or Colgate Pro-Argin stops the sensitivity instantly, but any further tooth damage caused to tooth brings back the pain.
- Squigle: Squiggle toothpaste has two variant tooth builder and enamel saver. These both variant of Squiggle toothpaste works effectively to treat Tooth Sensitivity as these both toothpastes are SLS-free and have low abrasiveness and has more decay-fighting xylitol as compared to any other toothpaste brand. None of the variant of Squiggle toothpaste is a desensitizer.
- Arm and Hammer: Arm and Hammer has three types Toothpastes for Sensitive Teeth they are whitening, freshening and with fluoride especially for enamel building. All three variants of Arm and Hammer Sensitive Teeth Toothpastes contains potassium nitrate for desensitization and baking soda to remove plaque from teeth. But unlikely other toothpastes in market Arm and Hammer Sensitive Teeth Toothpastes neutralizes acids in the mouth and doesn’t wear away enamel which minimizes the risks of damage that leads to sensitivity.
- Crest Pro-Health: Crest Pro-Health is very effective for Tooth Sensitivity as the pro-health formula creates thin protective shield over the teeth to protect it from acid attack as well as the toothpaste contains smooth gentle formula which helps to provide relief to Tooth Sensitivity.