The common reason behind Hair Loss in female is changes hormonal level which includes occasions such as pregnancy, puberty or menopause.
- Pregnancy Hair Loss: Pregnancy hair loss can cause due to the stress which the body faces during the pregnancy period, and hence the pregnancy hair loss normally stops after 6 months after giving birth.
- Androgenetic alopecia: The common factors which lead to female hair loss is androgenetic alopecia also known as female-pattern baldness. Androgenetic alopecia or female-pattern baldness hair loss makes hair thin and later on hair becomes weak and starts causing hair loss.
- Dieting Hair Loss: When a person tries to lose weight by in taking instant lose weight dieting supplements or medication which includes excess amount of Vitamin A can lead to Hair Loss.
- Stress: Too much of stress can cause Hair Loss.
Below are some of the common Female Hair Loss myths which you might have heard:
- Washing Hair frequently will cause Hair Loss
- Applying Shampoo on Hair causes Hair Loss
- Wearing wigs or hats cause Hair Loss
- Applying colors and other kind of cosmetics on hair causes Hair Loss
- Brushing Hair will keep hair healthier
- Shaving Head grows hair thicker and longer
- Stress causes permanent hair loss
These where few myths about hair which you might have heard many times, but if you face severe hair loss than you should meet up a dermatologist specialist.
Related terms: Vitamins for Hair Loss, Hair Balding in Women, Women Hair Loss Treatment, What Causes Hair to Fall Out, Cause of Women's Hair Thinning, How to Stop Thinning Hair in Women, Female Hair Loss Solutions, Stop Female Hair Loss